Sunday, November 11, 2007

People, They're The Worst

So I'm on my way home from a hard days work, (you know where this is goin') and I approach the Subway, (sandwiches not trains), and as I approach the door, I notice there is a guy close behind me also heading into Subway. I open the door, and as I do for most everyone, proceed to let him ahead of me. First let me start by saying there was no thank you for holding the door open, then, can you believe this guy walks right up to the counter and proceeds to immediately order 3 footlong subs, all different, without letting me go ahead of him. He knew I held the door open so he could go in, the least he could do is motion to me to see if I want to go ahead and order. Now here's the good part. I am always very nice to the guys that work there, as I am to anyone who handles what I'm about to put into my mouth. They even reach far in the back to get the softer bread for my sandwiches, pretty sweet I know. Anyway, as this dude belts out his order, the man behind the counter says to this guy, " Excuse me, but I believe he was here first." pointing to me. This jerk turns to me and gives me this look and I go right ahead and order my turkey sub. Now, did I take my sweet time ordering what I wanted them to put on my sandwich? You bet your ass I did! Unfortunately, that was the only thing I could think of at the time to make his ordering process a pain. You know what, it actually gave me some satisfaction. Trust me, you don't want to get on my bad side, I might go crazy and make you wait 30 seconds for someone to put pickles on your sandwich. I'm such a bad ass.

No comments: