Tuesday, November 13, 2007

News And Notes


5 things I learned this past weekend.

1. Just because I enjoy Rammen noodles doesn't mean I'm struggling financially. Mom, you don't have to send me money, your son's doing fine. I just enjoy the taste that's all.
2. I have the best roommates ever! Michelle made chocolate chips and Holly made chocolate pudding pie. Guess who reaped the spoils of their labor.
3. "It's always Sunny. . . " has, (in my own mind) made it socially acceptable to not shave and lounge around my apt. in my long johns. Thanks Charlie!
4. The only problem with 500 thread count sheets is you never want to leave your bed. Luckily, I can do most of my post production on my laptop.
5. The lighting I used in the above photo is the direction I want my photography to go. Raw, clean, simple and understated. Like me!

No comments: