Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Kickin' It Old School


There is this fantastic series currently running on the channel Ovation. I think its channel 83 on cable. It's called "The Genius Of Photography". It runs like a PBS documentary on the history of photography, kinda ala Frontline. Actually this week is photography week on Ovation. I taped 6, 1 hour long episodes last night alone, and they are having a marathon tomorrow. Very exciting. So in honor of photographic history, I give you the above image via Polapan. Also, I've been listening to alot of old school R & B recently which also has had an effect on my shooting. The Delphonics, Harold Melvin and The Blue Notes, The O'Jays, The Spinners etc. One more thing, how amazing did Cyndie do the hair and make-up! She rocks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, well golly gee..