Saturday, November 3, 2007

Please Don't Grab The Bull By The Horns!


As you all have seen, I dressed as a bull rider for Halloween complete with an inflatable bull between my legs. Good times were had by all, that is until some of the neighborhood kids decided that it would be fun to punch the bull, over, and over, and over again. OK, so here is the problem with that. Some very important parts of my anatomy are behind that bull. Now I can take those little fists of fury for awhile, but I too want to take my own kids trick or treating one day and repeated punches to the groin can't be beneficial in the long run.

On a less painful note, I took the kids today to see Bee Movie and then to McDonald's. I figured it was what amazing uncle's do! I think I enjoyed the movie more than they did. It seemed like all they wanted to do was go get a "happy meal" and play in McDonald's playland. You can learn alot about parenting from little excursions like these. Like in the future, don't tell the kids about McDonald's until the movie is over. And next time you decide to wear an inflatable anything between your legs, wear some sort of groinal protection.

The trick or treat action shot above features Erik as Lightning McQueen and Lauren as Ariel.

No comments: