Saturday, November 10, 2007

Anja and Sabina cont.



Alright, Anja (the blonde) is Dutch, and Sabina is Swedish. Anja is good friends with another Danish model I know Mia, who is good friends with my old roommate Matt Oliver. And thats how small the world is. I don't really have a connection to Sabina other than she is Swedish and my best friends from College were Swedish. But thats like saying "Oh, you breathe air, I breathe air too, what a coincidence?!!!" I am very excited about going through the images today. It's a cold and rainy Saturday, I'm going to make a big bowl of soup and edit images. Good times. . . . No seriously, good times. I love this kinda stuff. You know what would make this even better, yep, you got it, renting season 1 and 2 of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Sweeeeeet.

No comments: