Friday, September 28, 2007

Who Am I? Let's Find Out.

This morning, my roommate Holly and I were discussing my favorite show, "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" while I was making coffee and preparing a dish of brownie bites from Whole Foods (horrible I know, but I ran out of coffee cake and those brownies are amazing). We came to the conclusion that you can really tell alot about a person from their DVR list. Probably more so than favorite music or movies, because these are things that you need to watch everyday or at least would like to if given the time. It also can say alot about your sense of humor, socio-political leanings, maturity level and even religion! So whether your interested or not (probably not) here are the shows I am currently recording on my DVR.

The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
Family Guy
Real Time With Bill Maher
Curb Your Enthusiasm
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

So as you can see, I am a white male, socially and politically liberal, with a maturity level of an 8 year old, who may or may not be Jewish. . . . . yep, that's about right.

No comments: