Wednesday, September 12, 2007

fin


I'm on my way out the door so I'm gonna make this quick. Fashion Week was a great success! I didn't overdo it and in the process got some great shots backstage and also photographed 30 some odd runway shows. I re-connected with some great people and made a ton of new friends and connections within the industry. I'm looking forward to collaborating with the make-up, hair stylists, wardrobe stylists and models that I met backstage. My fashion work should no doubt improve tremendously. I will post the backstage collection on my website once I have had the opportunity to go through all the images. It may take about a week or so. And yes I realize the above image is a little creepy, but in some way I think it's pretty cool.
Finally, thanks to everyone that made this week such a success and to all the people who have complimented my work. You're the best!!!

No comments: