Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Quick Rant

Now, I try not to use this forum to rant and rave about all the things that are bothersome or annoying. You don't need, or want to hear any of that. I mean, I started watching the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm and I already found too many similarities between myself and Larry David that I'm beginning to think I might be slightly neurotic. So I will leave all those to my private journal and who knows, maybe one day I'll have my own TV show. So here it is in a nutshell. I don't like that kid from the Verizon Fios commercial. He is so freakin' annoying it's driving me crazy! I have the TV on in the background while I edit and crop these Circleline images and that commercial, and that annoying little kid, are on constantly here in NY. Maybe some people think his sloooow speech is cute, those people should be forced to listen to it all day, then lets see how "cute" it is. There, I said it. You may say, "Why don't you change the channel?" Well, Verizon must have alot of my money because they bought space on like every channel. I'm just happy I made the switch to AT&T so I'm not funding them anymore. Tomorrow, it's "On Demand". All Day. . . . . . By the way, if anyone knows how to get the Curb Your Enthusiasm ringtone on an iPhone I would greatly appreciate if you could email me. I used to believe the world was divided into 2 groups, people with wacky ringtones and normal society. I guess I'm moving over to the darkside.

No comments: