Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What A Difference A Day Makes




So last night I got a group together to visit that beer garden in Williamsburg. What an amazing time we had! So different than when I went on Saturday. The crowd was cool, the music was great and our table was industry packed. Photographer, photographer, make-up artist, wardrobe stylist, hair stylist and hair stylist. They even had a beer named after me! Well not exactly, but when your there try the Radenberger, full bodied and quite tasty! It has quickly become my new favorite spot during the week.

I also shot yesterday and am trying to go outside my comfort zone a little bit. Above are a couple quick samples.

2 comments:

Jeezus said...

ur not talking about union pool are you?

karl rothenberger said...

naw, i think its called rastehous?