Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Everyone, Just Stay Away

It's been a little over a year since I've been sick. There was about a 3 day period over Christmas where I felt under the weather, but more than anything I was just worried that I would ruin other peoples holidays if I went out, so I stayed in for a few days. Other than that, I was the model of health in 2007. But now I'm starting to get worried. Everyone around me is getting sick, roommates, make-up artists, heck, even my stylist is sick and it's her birthday today! You're not supposed to get sick on your birthday, especially when you were planning another birthday bash at Gutter, (see it's catching on). Next week is hell week for me, and I can't afford to get sick, so if you want my company the next few days, when I'm not washing my hands, I'll be glad to speak with you over the phone or via email. Otherwise, I'll see you in 10 days.

On a side note, I saw Alessanda Ambrosia the other day at the movie theater on my corner. She is a totally different level of hot, I actually found myself staring at her, let's just say the dude she was with didn't really appreciate it. I saw her once before in my neighborhood, getting out of a cab with a friend on 33rd and 3rd. Who knows, maybe my neighborhood is becoming a cool place to live? . . . . . . . . . probably not.

No comments: