Saturday, January 5, 2008

Let The Lists Begin!

So the end of 2007 brings reflection. Everyone trumps out their respective lists, best bars, best restaurants, Peoples 50 most beautiful people (once again, I was snubbed. Damn you George Clooney!!) So, I've decided to begin compiling my own list. Here are a few to wet your whistle.

Most underused phrase in 2007: Wet your whistle.
Best brunch with free mimosas: The Essex (get the mac and cheese, trust me).
Best Indian food in NYC: Whole Foods in Union Sq. (Even Indians eat there! I've seen them!)
Best place to see a girl with an a-symmetrical haircut: Bedford L stop.
Best place to claim your from if your an artist: Bushwick
Where people who claim they live in Bushwick actually live: Williamsburg
Worst place to claim your from if your an artist: Murry Hill (hey! that's not fair!)
Best song to do the robot to: Safety Dance extended mix. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . don't ask.

No comments: