Wednesday, August 22, 2007

NY Model Management Must Read My Blog



They must. How else would they have come up with their new showcards for this upcoming season? Having a shot of the Empire State Building, while the sun sets directly on the NYC grid, is my nerdy/weather obsessed, idea of cool! I'm surprised some agency hasn't made their models dress like Croatian folk dancers yet? . . . . . . . . Maybe next season.

I've included Tatiana's card in this post for one reason. . . . . . well two reasons. First, she is the friendliest person I've ever met, period. And B, I asked her once backstage why she looked so down, considering she is always so happy. Her reply with a Russian accent, "I'm tired." (pronounced ty-red), was probably the cutest thing I've ever heard ever! . . . . . . . Outside of when my Aunt Mary asked my nephew Karl, who just turned 2, what the name of his baby stuffed tiger was, and he said without hesitation "Uncle Karl." . . . . . . . . . . Alright. Ready? All at once. . . . . . . . . . . . Aaaaaaaawwwwwww.

No comments: