Thursday, August 9, 2007

Chicago The Windy City? I Don't Think So

Not for nothin', but I don't remember a tornado touching down in Chicago in the last 100 years or so. And yes, once again, I happen to be away from NY and miss all the fun. So, if you don't want to take part in the next natural disaster to hit NYC, (locusts are next I believe), then keep track of my Jet Blue itinerary and get out of dodge the next time you hear I'm going to visit friends or family. A heads up? I will be making a trip out to LA in October, so board up your windows and make sure you have plenty of bottled water and batteries for your flashlights.

1 comment:

Matt Oliver said...

hey, i thought you left me a comment today. but when i went to look for it, it wasn't there. that makes me think that hundreds, nay, millions of people have been leaving me blog comments but then they have disappeared.
also, a lot of people call me on the phone. unfortunately, i don't hear it ring and then they don't leave a voicemail and the weirdest part is that it doesn't even show up as a missed call but don't try to tell me that this all means that no one is calling me because i know they are.