Friday, August 3, 2007

Music Update

OK, you might have noticed my playlist on this blog. I will be changing it often based on my many moods (right now. . . . . . it's morning mist (Seinfeld reference)) And yes it starts out very depressing and slow, but trust me, it picks up and ends with one of my all time favorite songs, "Your Love" by The Outfield. Now you may ask, "Why is that one of your favorite songs? It totally doesn't fit with the other songs and the wonderful progression you have from somber to indie to kick ass!!!!?" First off, thank you for your kind words. Secondly, it just is. Maybe it hark ens back to the days of my youth when I kissed Jenny behind the football bleachers and that song was playing in the distance. . . . . . . No, that sounds like it was probably from a movie. . . . . . yeah, definitely a movie, our high school was a nerd school, we didn't even have a football team!, how could we of had football bleachers?! Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

No comments: