Friday, August 31, 2007

14, 27, 28. . . . . . 19

As many of you know, I will be basically incommunicado next week. So, I've been preparing myself for the 14 hr days and the lack of a healthy eating habit by getting plenty of rest and eating better. The latter has taken me almost everyday this week to Whole Foods in Union Square. See, don't tell anybody, but I have this strange infatuation with the voice-over lady in the express line that calls the numbers. She sounds hot! Maybe early 30's, well educated, used to be a painter, but gave it up to pursue her dream of calling out random numbers so that the good people of Whole Foods can buy $11 organic grapes and 'pluot's' (50% plum, 50% apricot and 100% delicious!). I guess my new thing is dis-embodied voices, I wonder if there is a forum on the internet for people with this affliction? Maybe I should call Dr. Phil?. . . . . . . . by the way, there is also a man's voice in the non-express lanes, but ladies, he sounds pretty old and is probably a smoker. Sorry.

No comments: