Tuesday, September 9, 2008

NYFW SP 2009 Day 5





I started the day dropping of the final images for Laila's look book, then headed to the Altman building to shoot Sophie Theallet's show. All the models were black and the theme was "African Queen". . . . . . . . makes sense. You might recognize Atong's lips underneath that white hood. I didn't have a show until 2 so I went home and took a power nap, then it was on to Araks, where Lais and Pilar spotted me from across the runway. Then a hefty break until Benjamin Cho where I saw my make-up artist friend Natasha and Laura who I shot back in Chicago. Another hometown girl making it in the Big Apple. I didn't manage to shoot Laura in her final look, they were running way late, but I did shoot this girl in a dress adorned with keys. It was about then when one of the Olson twins scurried past me and up the stairs to her seat for the show.

No comments: