Thursday, December 20, 2007

Regression



I think the older I get the less mature I am. At this rate I will be in diapers in a few years. (And hey, no emails from you sicko's out there that want to see a picture of me in a diaper. It only happened once and I'm pretty sure someone had slipped something into my drink. And please, whatever you do, do not google karl+diaper+photo, I'll deny everything).

On a much more civilized note, I had a chance to spend some quality time with the kids yesterday for my birthday. Erik and I played tackle football in the living room, I was the Lions and he was the Packers (although he was mispronouncing Packers and calling them the hookers the whole time, and it was too funny to correct him). We decorated Christmas cookies and I got a chance to spend time with Josef who could be the happiest baby ever! I also received Guitar Hero III as a gift. I played it this morning and after 10 minutes my hand cramped and I had to stop. Not real "rock star" material if you ask me. I think if I drank and did alot of drugs I could have continued, I'm sure Slash would cramp up too if he wasn't always wasted. I'm not really sure how I feel about Guitar Hero. If I stink, then when I get a chance to play, say at a friends house or lower east side bar, then people will publically make fun of me. On the other hand, if I'm good, then that means I've been practicing alone in my apt for hours on end, and I'm a loser. Public humiliation vs Private humiliation, it's a toss up, but right now I have to get back to my band "Don't Tase Me Bro", we're about to go on tour. Rock On!!!! . . . . . ehem, I mean later.

No comments: