Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Fancy Schmancy

Well, it's that time of year again. And you know what that means. Holiday Parties! And I came to a realization the other day. Each time I get invited to a party, everyone prefaces it the same way, "Now you know Karl, you have to dress up for this." So I started to take stock of my wardrobe to see if I might be a little too casual. Turns out I'm alot too casual. For instance, how do I convert my summer look of jeans and a t-shirt to winter? Thats right, add a thermal under my t-shirt. Do I have any shirts with a collar? Does a hooded sweatshirt count? And turns out my dress shoes are the converse all stars without the holes in them.

So, I've decided to do everyone a favor and shop for myself this holiday season. I'm used to shopping for photoshoots, and if I was a size 0 and a woman I'd be set. But unfortunately for my wallet thats just not the case. So off to Soho I go. . . . . . . However, I'm still not gonna shave. I have to keep it real ya know.

No comments: