Thursday, October 25, 2007

More Than Meets The Eye

So I left California and it went up in flames. Like it's unusual for me to leave an area and miss the subsequent natural disaster i.e. NYC blackout, Brooklyn tornado, Manhattan flood etc. I will be going to Chicago on Monday for Halloween with the kids so just keep that in mind. I am taking them trick or treating but I need to dress up. So I am asking all my regular readers to help out in the costume dept. (I know, I can go as white trash or homeless guy by just pulling clothes from my closet, ha ha, you're not that funny. Plus that's what I went as the past few years so I need something new). So help a brotha out and supply me with some cool ideas. Remember, this kids are 6, 4, 2, and 1/2 so the costumes can't be too scary or reference the 90's. The Transformer Optimus Prime is both nostalgic and relevant today and is a heavy front runner (not to mention way cooler than a Gobot).

No comments: