Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Two Great Tastes

File this one under nice and unexpected. I had the best conversation the other day with the cashier at Food Emporium. She was eating a Reese's peanut butter cup (my favorite kind of butter cup) and I told her how I was talking to this girl from Norway the other day and how she tried to explain to me how she ate this thing that was chocolate on the outside and has some type of peanut cream on the inside and how it was, and get this, "totally gross!" Now, I know how I don't have to explain to you the wondrous pleasure that bringing peanut butter and chocolate together brings to ones day. Nor did I have to explain it to the girl at Food Emporium. She even said that she craved it once so much that she tried to make her own by melting down chocolate and crushing her own peanuts, (and we all know how painful that can be). I on the other hand don't have that problem. We currently have a 3 lb. bag of Reese's miniatures in our fridge, well, probably more like 2 lbs. now. Anyway, it was a nice little light-hearted conversation that I totally didn't expect and I thought I would share it with you.

No comments: