Sunday, March 2, 2008

Spring Has Sprung!


Well not officially. But I watched my first spring training game yesterday so that means summer is right around the corner. I have a bit of a quandary on my hands however. I am planning on growing out my beard for the foreseeable future, (going on 3 weeks so far) and I'm not quite sure how that is going to mesh with the whole 95 degrees and humid that summers in NYC bring. I am also growing my hair out. It used to be down to my shoulders and that's where its headed once more. Sounds hot doesn't it? No, not hot as in sexy, hot as in warm, (your mind is always in the gutter). Anyway, wish me luck, and if you see me on the street this summer please don't give me your spare change, it's embarrassing. . . . . . . . I wasn't so happy with this look in its previous incarnation where she is laying across the ottoman, looked a little out of place. I think I'm going to go with a version of the shot above for the magazine story.

No comments: