Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sophia In Fort Greene






Sophia is from Norway, (what, did the blonde hair and blue eyes give it away?) and for someone who put Law School on hold and started modeling in August, she rocked! And, she couldn't have been sweeter. Shooting at Julie's brownstone in Fort Greene also rocked! So did my make-up artist Maria, who's previous clients include Madonna and about a few dozen other rock stars and celebrities. Why I'm constantly surrownded by wonderful, talented people is beyond me. I must have done something good in a previous life. Anyway, it is late and I have to get up early for work, but I found a couple quick shots from the shoot that caught my eye, we shot like 10 looks and I have a ton of amazing photos to choose from. But here is a quick sample.

No comments: