Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Karl Karma


So I'm all scheduled to fly back to NYC yesterday, when I get an offer to stick around a few more days to work here in Chicago. I was on the fence about it because I started looking at flights back to NYC around the 4th and they were crazy expensive, not to mention the change of flight fee! So I slept on it, emailed a few people, and decided I couldn't pass up the opportunity even if I wound up breaking even. As I went to change my flight, I saw an email from Jet Blue stating they were canceling my flight, thus no increase in fare cost as well as no cancellation fee. Looks like someone out there made up my mind for me, and saved me $500 in the process! This allowed me to take my niece and nephews to see Transformers today, and the circle of karma continues. . . . . . Above is an out-take from a story I'm workin' on that I shot at the lily pond from the previous post. What a perfect day, with an amazing location and a fantastic team!

2 comments:

Anton said...

This shot is quite amazing! Such a great BW! I love the high contrast and everything...
I'm glad to make you discover some new polas, you can find there : http://www.anton-polaroid.com

I'm just curious. Do you need any assistant for one photoshoot?
I'm looking for some experience with professional photographer...

See you next time
Anton

karl rothenberger said...

thanks anton! i don't really deal too much in b&w, but i thought i'd change it up a bit. and if you're ever in nyc look me up! -k