Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Calling Me Home




Chicago is. Ever since the aviation gods canceled my flight I've been finding it harder and harder to leave. "Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in." Quick, name that movie. . . . . My extended stay in Chicago has been filled with work, an interview, play, family and more work. Tonight I'm taking the niece and nephews to a classical music concert in Millennium Park featuring music inspired by classic children's stories. And Friday I hope to shoot a story at Northerly island which I discovered during my bike adventures with Katie pictured in this post. Although, it looks like my travels outside NYC will be coming to a close soon. I have to get back to work on an editorial for this magazine from Argentina, and take care of some business before, yes, I come back to Chicago in August. (You can only stay away for so long). . . . . . . oh, and the answer is "The Godfather".

No comments: