Monday, May 11, 2009

Country Bumpkins



It's been a few days since my last post. Tons of traveling, New York, Chicago, then off to LA for a month! In the middle I shot Mackenzie who you may know from the opening page of my website. We managed to find the only warm/sunny day to shoot, which is a good thing cause we were shooting bathing suits outdoors on a farm! As anybody either in the midwest or northeast can tell you, warm weather has been hard to come by this year, so I felt fortunate to find the sunny needle in a haystack! (pun intended) We were lucky enough to shoot at my cousins property in Michigan which has this amazing old barn complete with an old Ford "el camino" like car outback. We were also fortunate enough to be able to shoot at this nearby former boy scout camp. Amazing! Thanks Beckett!! I'm going to be working on the images this next week, but in the meantime, here are some behind-the-scenes shots.

No comments: