Sunday, December 21, 2008

Are You Kidding Me?!!!

I woke up this morning all prepared to do some much needed last minute Christmas shopping at it was -6 degrees!!! -6, not +6, -6. On the plus side I invented a new word, "mustache-icles". And without going into too much detail, yes, it is exactly what it sounds like. Icicles on your mustache. Now as far as shopping goes, all the boys are done, they're easy. But Lauren is starting to get to an age where she's not satisfied with just anything that's pink and sparkly. She's 7, which is just after pink and sparkly and right before full on Hanna Montana. She loves horses so I got her some horse-related items, stickers, a puzzle, etc., but she also wants make-up. And given my line of work you think I'd be good at this. Wrong. How do you buy make-up for a 7 year old? And should you buy make-up for a 7 year old??? But you know what? They have it, and wouldn't ya know it, its pink and sparkly.

No comments: