Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fashion Wars


Met up with my make-up artist friend Jen last night for a party at my new studio space in Williamsburg. The concept was "fashion wars" and they had an area set up where they took individual photos of people and then you were able to vote on whose style was better. As you can tell by the photo, I should have called Jen beforehand considering we wore basically the same outfit, gray v-neck t-shirt, black scarf, jeans. There was a cool collection of photos that plastered the walls of the studio. I thought they were really interesting so I'll have to find out the story behind them. I ran into a couple models I knew from previous shoots and also met a photographer friend of Jens that also assisted Bruce Weber! It was fun reminiscing with her about the good old days working for Bruce.

No comments: