Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Could It Be?


I found this image floating around the web and I'm not sure but I think it might be a couple of my friends from the neighborhood. There are 2 clues that lead me to that conclusion. First the old school White Sox t-shirt, and second the darth vader mask. Not many people outside of Chicago, and especially outside this neighborhood, would be White Sox fans in the late 70's. Let's just say those teams weren't lighting up the win columns in those days. Now as far as the Star Wars mask, the biggest Star Wars fan I know happens to be My friend Frank who just got married. Now I'm not saying it's him, (looks a little short to be him,), but between that and Dino's relationship to the White Sox, and the time period, I just think a little further investigation is necessary on this topic.

No comments: