Monday, July 21, 2008

True Vintage


You know it's hot outside when your air conditioner is sweating. I woke up this morning to find a pool of water and from my AC right next to the stairs that lead up to my room. And for those of you who have been to my apt you know that's not a good thing. The water seemed to also run down the wires and over the outlet, that's probably not a good thing either. Hopefully it cools down a little this evening for my shoot. I scheduled it based on light, but that also winds up being the hottest part of the day, oh, and it's outside. Wish me luck! On a separate note, I've been going through some old images on my hard drive and came across this image of my grandfather and his friends probably taken during the depression. My grandfather is the second in from the right. Getting your photo taken back then must have been a pretty special occasion.

No comments: