Friday, July 13, 2007

Pool Parties


A couple samples from last weeks pool party at McCarren Pool. Since I did not take these photos you might be able to actually see me in the crowd, like a hipster version of "Where's Waldo". Don't you see me? I'm the tall, thin, white guy with a scruffy beard! . . . Oh, whats that?. . . . they are all tall, thin, white guys with scruffy beards?. . . Well keep looking, I'm there somewhere. Anyway, some pretty cool bands are playing in the next few weeks at the pool so you should check it out. . . plus you get to see yours truly rock the slip-n-slide! The post below is a video by Dan Deacon. He has a massive following but the music is not for everyone. I think this video is uniquely amateurish and fun. He reminds me of this guy who used to workout at my gym in Chicago. He would be in the aerobics class with all women and was totally uncoordinated. I never laughed so hard in my life. Ask my brother. . . . . . . . . . so, did you find me yet?

No comments: