Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Tornado Just Hit My Apartment!




Well, not exactly. But it kinda felt like it! Let's just say Lia has no trouble in the movement department, which made my job so easy that day! What sometimes could take the better part of a half hour to shoot took all of 10 minutes. Which means we were able to shoot about 5 looks in less than an hour. What was I going to do with all my free time??? Edit thats what, and post a few shots on facebook which yielded a request from Maud at Fashion Does It Better for a few shots for their site. Lia is the perfect editorial girl, free spirited and a rock star in front of the camera which means every shot is unique and uniquely Lia! I'm currently sitting at JFK waiting for my flight so I do not have all the images at my disposal, but here are a couple shots from our shoot.