Monday, April 27, 2009

Rock Rock Rock










So I went scouting today. My plan was to hit up a beach town in NJ, however, when I realized it was gonna cost me roughly $100 just to get there and back, I opted for a free trip on the subway to Rockaway Beach. It takes about 2 hours to get there, but it was actually really cool once I started to do some exploring. Most of the cool, worn/distressed stuff I like was at Jacob Riis Park. The building itself has gone through somewhat of a renovation, and you can tell they've been working on improvements, but the untouched areas are the ones I like so I took some photos and here they are. Remember, this was just a scouting trip, so these pics are meant just to remind me of what was there, no fine art criticism please.

1 comment:

xsd said...

it looks like my town:]