Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 7 Fin.










Completed Fashion Week this season with an always fun backstage to cover Kai Kuhne. His dog always creates for some interesting shots (although maybe not particularly evident in this one, but I have others). The day began with Unrath and Strano with some beautiful, ornate gowns. I caught up with Alexandra who I shot about a year ago and is a total sweetheart. Next was Macqua where I introduced myself to Nika whose sister Erika I shot a couple weeks back. More Chicago girls making it big in the big apple. Alexina was also there, she recently got the Burburry campaign which, considering she's from England, probably makes her somewhat of a celebrity back home (both her and Nika are featured giving me the peace sign). Then it was on to Kai's show. Always kinetic and cool, I have a ton of images to go through, but here are a few of the designer and his pooch.

No comments: