Thursday, October 23, 2008

Next Stop Chi-Town


Back in Chicago for my best friends wedding. Big Italian wedding, with lots of Tony's, Anthony's, Frankies and definitely a Dino thrown in there. Definitely looking forward to the reception. Those Italians really know how to cook! If you want to experience it for yourself, picture the wedding scene from Goodfellas, that should describe what I'm about to experience. Should be a blast! Other than that, I still have to pick out my costume for Halloween! My nephew Karl wants the two of us to be pirates, so that looks like the route I might go. Erik on the other hand thinks I'm Spiderman, (you know, photographer, lives in NYC, kinda nerdy etc) but how could I resist little Karl. I will also be shooting for Ford Chicago while in town so it's not all just fun and games in the windy city. Above is a shot of Sarah from Ford Chicago that I shot while in NY last week. NY, Chicago, Pirates, Italians, I'm going to need another vacation soon. . . . . . . . . I hear Australia is nice this time of year.

No comments: