Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Natasha In The Rain







Our crazy weather sometimes can be a blessing. Take yesterday for example. I was scheduled to shoot Natasha, the Russian winner of the Ford Supermodel of the World contest. (It's funny, when I attended the contest, I said that she would be the one I would want to shoot, turns out, they asked me to shoot her!) Anyway, the weather was funky. Warm with occasional rain showers, but I wanted to get out from shooting in my room and venture out onto the roof for a change. This was the result. That pink dress and leather jacket? Genius! Also, the tulle from my trip to Mood Fabrics, ala Project Runway, added some nice texture to my background. Thanks to Julie for the kick ass styling, and Cyndie for the flawless make-up! . . . . . oh, and Tortilla Flats for the Margaritas!!!

No comments: