Monday, September 20, 2010

I Can See The Finish Line





I am almost, almost caught up with all my re-touching. My recent trip back to Chicago to visit with family and clear my head a bit turned out to be more of a work trip than I had anticipated. I am just now finishing all the post production from that trip and right back to work here in NYC. If you want to gauge how behind I am I still haven't gotten to my taxes, FROM LAST YEAR! No worries, I filed the necessary paperwork for the extension so I have till Oct 15th which means I will be real busy the night of Oct 14th. But I wanted to post a few images of Natalia from last week. This Brazillian bombshell was a total sweetheart with a killer body as you can plainly see above. Thinking about a possible trip to Brazil this winter, you know it'll be summer there in February. . . . . . . . .

No comments: