Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Caffeine Free?




Yesterday was the shortest day of the year, (which technically doesn't make any sense, but is quicker than describing the winter solstice where, based on the earth's axis in relationship to the sun, accounts for the shortest period of daylight during the calender year). . . . . . see, I told ya. Shooting a daylight story on the shortest day creates it's own challenges, like waking up at 4:30 am to catch as much of this precious daylight as possible. I survived, but had to sacrifice my caffeine free pledge in the process. I made it 3 weeks! (also, did you know that the word caffeine violates the I before E except after C rule? I just found that out!) I will post actual images from the shoot in the coming week, but as for right now, here are a couple snapshots I took of the environment surrounding the location.

No comments: