Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Vegas Should Be Illegal


Break out the caution tape and wrap it around the whole freakin' city! Thats what they need to do. There are things that happen here that I believe are illegal in the other 49 states and Guam. Now as we all know, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas so I won't break the code here. Problems arose when I found out that the bartender at the Palms pool bar grew up a few blocks away from me in Chicago, from then on I drank for free and yadda yadda yadda I'm really tired today.

The film festival, (why I went down there in the first place), was amazing! My buddy Todd who directed the movie "Throwing Stars" did an incredible job! It is laugh out loud funny and his success couldn't of happened to a better person. Add to it the cast and crew not only did an amazing job in the movie, but in person, they couldn't of been friendlier.


It was also a great opportunity to see my friends from LA that I haven't seen in like 2 years. I must admit, I do miss LA. The Photo above is my friend Holly, myself and my friend Ron. Holly is an international movie star, Ron is a world renowned music producer, and I'm tan. Like I said, free drinks at the Palms pool, 100 degree temps and plenty of sun, do the math.

No comments: