Thursday, April 5, 2007

Exotic Ports of Call



Well, not that exotic. I will however be traveling quite a bit in the next month. Chicago to Florida, back to Chicago and then over to NYC. I plan on doing some shooting both in Chicago and in Florida. Carrying all this gear through JFK has been anything but fun, add on the chocolate covered Easter eggs for the kids and that have to be handled separately for breakage concerns, and I have become that annoying traveler that everyone hates. But hopefully it will be worth it in the end. I'm excited about shooting in FL. I just shot an "island" themed beauty story and it has given me the itch to hang out on the beach. The flower district provided nice banana leaves as a backdrop, although my NY apt is anything but tropical (see insert). Aloha!

No comments: