Thursday, February 15, 2007

Let It Snow, Let It Snow . . .

Turns out my flight from JFK to Chicago was one of the only flights between those 2 cities on Tuesday. Now sure, I was a little frustrated that my flight that was supposed to leave at 4:20 didn't leave until 9:20, but the majority of that time I sat it my apt and worked on the computer and organized some paperwork. By the time I got to the airport all I had time to do was have a nice dinner and use the free internet at the Jet Blue terminal, (if I could move into the Jet Blue terminal I would). When I landed I saw hundreds of people, whose flights were cancelled, sleeping on cots in the airport next to baggage claim. As I walked past I realized that how lucky I was to get out of NY, then when I caught the news this morning with the top story being how people were stuck on planes at JFK for upwards of 9 hours yesterday, I realized that karma was in full effect. Now time to pay it forward.

No comments: